1 (1 1/2 Inch Thick, 6 Inch Across Or 6 Circles Of Genoese Cut With A 2 Inch Cutter)
1⁄8 Pint, whipped, suitably flavored
Browned almond strips
1. Make a hollow in the center of the Genoese
2. Place the Genoese on a silver or glass serving dish and soak it up with sherry and fruit juice
3. Pile the prepared fruit in the center of the hollow but reserve a few pieces for later use. Arrange the point of the fruit uppermost so that it completely fills the center of the Genoese
4. Pipe the cream around the fruits and along the edge of the cake.
5. Decorate with strips of browned almonds and serve immediately