|Vegetable cooking spray||1|
|Chopped green onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chicken flavored bouillon granules||1 Teaspoon|
|All-purpose flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Skim milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Brie cheese||4 1⁄2 Ounce, cut into 1/2 inch cubes (1 Round)|
|Chablis/Other dry white wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|White pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Chopped fresh chives||3 Tablespoon|
1) Spray the cooking spray in a Dutch oven and keep over medium heat.
2) SautÃ© the onions.
3) Mix water, bouillon granules and flour. Stir well and add to the sautÃ©ed onions.
4) Add milk and cook over medium heat.
5) Add cheese and cook for few minutes till the cheese is melted.
6) Put the mixture into the container or electric blender and process till smooth.
7) Put the mixture again to Dutch oven.
8)Stir in wine and pepper; cook over medium heat until mixture is thoroughly heated.
9)Put into serving bowls, and sprinkle with chopped chives.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 801 Calories from Fat 338
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 38 g59.2%
Saturated Fat 23.1 g115.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 136.9 mg45.6%
Sodium 1054.8 mg44%
Total Carbohydrates 60 g19.9%
Dietary Fiber 5.5 g21.9%
Sugars 29.2 g
Protein 49 g97.6%
Vitamin A 131.3% Vitamin C 124.1%
Calcium 91.7% Iron 28.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet