French Vanilla Cherry Ice Milk
|Honey||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Skim milk||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Pitted and chopped fresh sweet cherries||1 Cup (16 tbs) (With Accumulated Juice)|
1) In a large bowl, beat the eggs and honey until pale.
2) Stir in the skim milk and vanilla.
3) In an ice cream maker, process the mixture as per directions.
4) Then stir down with a wooden spoon and stir in the cherries along with juice .
5) Alternately, in a shallow pan, turn the mixture and freeze until the mixture is mushy but not frozen.
6) Remove from the freezer, beat and then return to freezer.
7) Repeat this procedure twice, then lastly fold in cherries.
8) In a container, turn the mixture, cover and freeze until serving time.
9) Serve the frozen French Vanilla Cherry Ice Milk on dessert plates.