|Sweet red pepper||To Taste, seeded and cut into squares|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped|
|Fennel bulb||1 Small, slivered|
|Green peppercorns||1 Teaspoon|
|Dry oloroso sherry||2 Tablespoon|
|Cooked crab meat||1 Pound|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Take a heavy saucepan and melt 2 teaspoons butter on medium heat.
2) Now, add pepper, onion, and fennel to it. Mix and cook for 5 to 6 minutes.
3) Stir in 1 cup of water, peppercorns and sherry. Let the vegetables simmer until soft.
4) Bring this soup to a boil and then reduce heat.
5) Mix the crab meat, cream, some butter. Heat until butter melts.
6) Serve crab bisque hot garnished with fennel.