|Peach halves||4 , drained from the syrup|
|Vanilla ice cream||1⁄2 Pint|
|Raspberry sauce||1⁄4 Pint, thickened with arrowroot|
|Thick cream||1⁄8 Pint|
|Castor sugar||2 Teaspoon|
|Vanilla essence||To Taste|
1. Dry the peaches with a piece of muslin and place them on a wire cake rack to cool off
2. Melt the jam sauce so that is of a coating consistency and then improve the color by adding a little carmine or food coloring if required.
3. Glaze each pear with the coloring and the jam sauce
4. Pour 1/8 pint cream in each of four stem glasses and top the cream with a glazed peach on top of each ice.
5. Whip the cream in a large bowl till stiff and then add castor sugar and vanilla essence to the cream. Whip well again
6. Decorate with the prepared cream, using a small star tube and serve it garnished with ice wafers.