Fruit and Brie Kabobs
|Fresh pineapple||3 Pound (1 piece)|
|Brie cheese||8 Ounce, cut into 3/4 inch cubes (1 round)|
|Fresh strawberries||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Almonds||4 1⁄2 Teaspoon (1 tablespoon plus 1 1/2 teaspoons)|
1. To prepare pineapple :
2. Peel and trim eyes from pineapple and remove core.
3. Cut pineapple into 1-inch pieces.
4. Onto 40 (6-inch) bamboo skewers thread cheese cubes, pineapple and strawberries.
5. Line a serving plotter with leaf lettuce.
6. Arrange kabobs over lettuce.
7. In a cup combine honey and lemon juice and drizzle over fruit kabobs.
8. Sprinkle with almonds and serve.