French Peppermint Ice Milk
|Honey||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Peppermint extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Skim milk||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Natural red food coloring||3 Drop (Few Drops)|
1) In a large bowl, beat the egg and honey together until fluffy.
2) Stir in the peppermint extract and skim milk.
3) Then stir in a few drops of food coloring for a light pink color.
4) In an ice cream maker, process the mixture as per directions.
5) Alternately, in a shallow pan, turn the mixture and freeze until thickened.
6) Remove from freezer, beat thoroughly and then return to freezer.
7) Repeat twice, then transfer into a covered container and
freeze until serving time.
8) Serve the frozen French Peppermint Ice Milk on dessert plates.
Calories 157 Calories from Fat 15
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g2.6%
Saturated Fat 0.66 g3.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 57.5 mg19.2%
Sodium 138.9 mg5.8%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.04 g0.15%
Sugars 27.6 g
Protein 10 g19.1%
Vitamin A 1.5% Vitamin C 4%
Calcium 29.3% Iron 2.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet