French Peppermint Ice Milk
|Honey||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Peppermint extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Skim milk||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Natural red food coloring||3 Drop (Few Drops)|
1) In a large bowl, beat the egg and honey together until fluffy.
2) Stir in the peppermint extract and skim milk.
3) Then stir in a few drops of food coloring for a light pink color.
4) In an ice cream maker, process the mixture as per directions.
5) Alternately, in a shallow pan, turn the mixture and freeze until thickened.
6) Remove from freezer, beat thoroughly and then return to freezer.
7) Repeat twice, then transfer into a covered container and
freeze until serving time.
8) Serve the frozen French Peppermint Ice Milk on dessert plates.