2) Use vegetable spray on 8 8-ounce ovenproof custard cups.
3) In a bowl, add egg whites and beat till white and fluffy.
4) Add in the cream of tartar, 2 tablespoons of the honey and vanilla and whisk till the egg forms stiff peaks.
5) In a another bowl, add evaporated skim milk and beat till fluffy.
6) Mix in the rest of the honey and rum extract and continue beating till soft peaks.
7) Gently fold in the beaten egg mix into the milk mix.
8) Add into the custard cups and place on the bottom shelf till well-risen and lightly browned.