Mango Strawberry Crepe Stacks
|Evaporated skim milk||1 Cup (16 tbs), chilled|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Slim pastry cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Diced mangoes||2 Cup (32 tbs), diced|
|Quartered strawberries||2 Cup (32 tbs) (fresh)|
|Delicious diet crepes||8|
1) In a bowl, add evaporated skim milk and whisk till fluffy.
2) Slowly add in the honey and vanilla and continue whisking till soft peaks begin to form.
3) Gently fold in the pastry cream, mangoes and strawberries.
4) Using 1 crepe at a time, spread over 1/7th of the fruit mix and place another crepe over it.
5) Continue forming such layers, ending with a crepe.
6) Slice the crepe stack with a serrated knife and serve immediately.