Fioupe With Brandy
|French dry vermouth||1 Ounce (1 part)|
|Benedictine||1 Ounce (1 part)|
|Brandy||3 Ounce (3 parts)|
|Lemon rind slice||1 (fresh)|
1. In a cocktail shaker, put the ice cubes.
2. Pour the vermouth, Benedictine and brandy over the ice; stir vigorously to mix well.
3. Strain and pour into a chilled martini glass,
4. Twist the lemon rind over the mixture and drop it in.
5. Top with a little water and serve as a refreshing summer cocktail.
6. Decorate the glass with swizzle sticks and drinking umbrellas.
The shaker and the cocktail glass for serving Martini should always be chilled. The best way to chill a glass is to pop a dry one in the freezer overnight. If you forgot to plan ahead, fill a shaker and glass with ice and set aside on the counter for several minutes. Dump out the melted ice when ready and pour in your ingredients.