|French dry vermouth||1 Fluid Ounce (1 part)|
|Benedictine||1 Fluid Ounce (1 part)|
|Brandy||3 Fluid Ounce (3 parts)|
|Slices of orange rind||1|
1. In a cocktail shaker, put the ice cubes.
2. Pour the vermouth, Benedictine and brandy over the ice; stir vigorously.
3. Strain and pour into a chilled martini glass.
4. Garnish with the orange rind and serve chilled as a refreshing cocktail.
5. Decorate the glass with swizzle stick and drinking umbrellas.
The shaker and the cocktail glass for serving Martini should always be chilled. The best way to chill a glass is to pop a dry one in the freezer overnight. If you forgot to plan ahead, fill a shaker and glass with ice and set aside on the counter for several minutes. Dump out the melted ice when ready and pour in your ingredients.