Warm Brie Cheese With Blueberry Chutney
|Blueberries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Onion||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Fresh gingerroot||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon, grated|
|Brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (firmly packed)|
|Cider vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Corn starch||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cinnamon stick||3 Inch|
|Brie cheese round||12 Ounce (1 round)|
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) In saucepan, place blueberries, onions, ginger, sugar , vinegar, cronstarch, salt and cinnamon, mix well.
3) Heat the blueberries mixture to a boil, stirring frequently.
4) Let the blueberry mixture to boil until thickened.
5) Discard the cinnamon stick.
6) Cover and refrigerate for 30 to 45 minutes or until completely cooled.
7) Arrange the cheese on non-stick baking pan.
8) Bake in the oven for 10 to 12 minutes until softened.
9) Serve the cheese warm on the serving plate topped with blueberry mixture.
Calories 742 Calories from Fat 417
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 47 g73%
Saturated Fat 29.7 g148.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 170.1 mg56.7%
Sodium 1194.3 mg49.8%
Total Carbohydrates 46 g15.2%
Dietary Fiber 4.5 g18.1%
Sugars 34 g
Protein 36 g72.5%
Vitamin A 21.2% Vitamin C 14.4%
Calcium 36.8% Iron 8.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet