Chefs Diet Video - Ratatouille
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic clove||1 Large, sliced|
|Onion||1⁄4 , chopped|
|Yellow squash||1⁄4 , chopped finely|
|Zucchini||1⁄4 , chopped finely|
|Tomato||1⁄2 , chopped|
|Italian eggplant||1⁄4 , chopped|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Grated mozerella cheese||2 Ounce|
|Grated parmesan||1 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 450 F.
2. Using a sharp knife, chop all the vegetable and keep them separately.
3. In a small sauté pan, heat oil, sauté garlic for few seconds, add in the onions and cook until soft.
4. Add the squash and zucchini, and stir to mix.
5. Put in tomatoes, and eggplant and season with salt and pepper, stir and cook until all the vegetables are tender.
6. Divide the vegetable mixture into 2 small pans or small casserole dishes and sprinkle both the chesses on top.
7. Bake them in preheated oven for about 2 minutes or until the cheese melts.
8. Serve hot as desired.