Grilled Entrecote Steaks
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Cajun blend||1 Teaspoon|
• Take some olive oil and wet both your fingers and palm with it.
• Take the Entrecote steak and rub it with both your hand to coat it well with the olive oil all over.
• Season with salt and pepper on both the sides.
• Cook the meat for 1 minute each side.
• In a bowl, take some honey, mustard, Cajun blend and some salt. Mix it well.
• Flip the steak and brush it with the prepared blend on both the steaks and leave it on the grill for another 1 minute per side.
• Serve fresh off the grill.