Salmon Stuffed French Bread
|French bread loaf||1 (14 Inch In Size)|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened (1 Package)|
|Canned red sockeye salmon||7 1⁄2 Ounce, drained, flaked, boned and skinned (If Desired)|
|Seeded chopped cucumber||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped green onions/Leeks||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dairy sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dried dill weed||1 Teaspoon|
|Prepared horseradish||1 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
1) Cut loaf in half crosswise and slice 1 inch off each end to form 2 (6-inch) pieces of bread.
2) Leaving 1/2-inch shell, gently remove center of bread.
3) Reserve center bread pieces for a later use.
4) In medium bowl, combine all filling ingredients.
5) Mix everything well.
6) Into both bread shells, pack filling firmly stuffing from both ends to the center.
7) Wrap securely in plastic wrap; refrigerate several hours or overnight.
8) To serve, cut the bread into 1/2-inch slices.
9) Serve the stuffed bread as side dish.