French Apple Pie
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Canned apple||3 Pound, drained (2 Cans, 1 1/2 Pound Each)|
|Powdered cinnamon||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) In a bowl, place together butter, sugar and flour.
3) Using hands rub the butter mixture until grainy.
4) In a non-stick, baking tray spread the apples.
5) Sprinkle the apples with cinnamon powder.
6) Cover the apples with the flour mixture.
7) Bake for 15 minutes and then reduce the heat to 325°F and bake for 30 minutes.
8) Serve hot with a scoop of ice cream on side.
Calories 428 Calories from Fat 145
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g25.4%
Saturated Fat 9.8 g49.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 40.3 mg13.4%
Sodium 9.4 mg0.4%
Total Carbohydrates 71 g23.8%
Dietary Fiber 5.1 g20.3%
Sugars 50.8 g
Protein 3 g5.5%
Vitamin A 11.8% Vitamin C 1.6%
Calcium 2.9% Iron 8.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet