1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Separate dough in 8 triangles and slightly stretch each triangle.
3) Arrange 3 slices of pepperoni, slightly overlapping in the middle of each triangle.
4) Sprinkle pepperoni with 1 tablespoon of cheese.
5) Roll the dough sheet, beginning from the narrow side of the triangle rolling towards broad side.
6) Arrange the rolled dough, edge side down on a non-stick pan.
7) Bring the 2 edges closer to give it crescent shape.
8) Brush the top with egg.
9) Bake for 10 to 14 minutes or until lightly browned.
10) Serve hot with chilli mayonnaise dip if desired