Burgundy Beef Patties
|Lean ground beef||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Soft bread crumbs||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Canned mushrooms||4 Ounce, drained, finely chopped (1 Can)|
|Tomato ketchup||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dry red wine||2 Tablespoon|
|Onion salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat the broiler or grill.
2. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients.
3. Tip the bowl and mix thoroughly but lightly with a fork.
4. Dampen your palms and shape the mixture into 6 equal-size 3/4-inch thick, oval patties.
5. Broil or grill the patties for 8 to 9 minutes on each side or until desired doneness.
6. Serve the burgers with a sauce of your choice or over buns topped with your favorite accompaniments.