|Bacon slices||4 , coarsely chopped|
|Sweet italian sausages/Brown and serve sausages||6|
|Boneless broiler chicken||2 Pound, chopped into medium sized chunks|
|Finely chopped onion||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), finely chopped|
|Finely chopped parsley||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Tomato sauce||16 Ounce (2 Cans, 8 Ounce Each)|
|Freshly crushed pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dry white wine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Canned white kidney beans||60 Ounce, readymade, drained (3 Cans, 20 Ounce Each)|
1. Preheat an oven to 187.5C (375F).
2. In a medium sized casserole pot, add bacon and cook till it turns crisp.
3. Carefully remove crisp bacon and drain on absorbent paper. Keep aside.
4. In the same casserole (which would still retain bacon drippings), grill sausages and chicken evenly on all sides till they start to brown.
5. Drain and transfer on to a baking tray/ baking pan and bake in pre heated oven for 10 minutes.
6. In the same casserole, add onion and garlic and sautÃ© on a medium flame for 5 minutes or till onions turn pinkish brown in colour.
7. Add chopped parsley and sautÃ© for 1 more minute.
8. Add bay leaf, tomato sauce, salt, pepper and mix well.
9. Add wine and bring to a boil.
10. Once boiled, reduce heat, add drained beans and mix well.
11. Add baked sausages and chicken and mix once.
12. Top with crisp bacon and bake once again for 30 minutes or till chicken is cooked.
13. Serve immediately with steamed rice/ noodles or on its own.