Hamburgers Au Poivre
|Ground lean beef||1 Pound|
|Mild prepared mustard||2 Tablespoon|
|Whole black peppers||1⁄2 Tablespoon, crushed|
|Salt||To Taste (Use As Desired)|
1) In a bowl, place the beef and knead well using hands.
2) Shape the beef into 2 patties of ½ inch thickness.
3) Smear the prepared mustard over both the sides of the patties.
4) Sprinkled the patties with the pepper.
5) Place the patties on the broiling pan.
6) Place the pan 3 inched below the heat and broil to desired doneness.
7) Flip the patties as required to brown evenly on both the sides.
8) Season the burger with salt.
9) Serve hot with a small mixed salad.