|Tomato juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Green pepper||2 Tablespoon, diced|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dry mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Liquid artificial sweetener||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) In a blender container, add all the ingredients.
2) Process all together to prepare a smooth pureed.
3) In a bowl, transfer the dressing and allow standing for some time to thicken.
4) Place inside refrigerator until it is time to serve.
5) Serve the dressing over salad or cold meats.
This dressing thickens and improves as it stands. Keep covered in refrigerator.