French Court Dressing
|Tomato juice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Parsley flakes||2 Teaspoon|
|Cider vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Skim milk powder||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dill pickle||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Dried onion flakes||1 Tablespoon|
|Imitation butter flavoring||1 Teaspoon|
1) In a saucepan, add tomato juice, parsley flakes and cider vinegar to combine.
2) Place over moderate heat to simmer until tomato juice is reduced to 1/2 its original volume.
3) Add dry milk, pickle, onion flakes, horse radish and butter flavoring. Stir well to combine.
4) Remove from heat and cool at room temperature.
5) Place in refrigerator to chill.
6) Serve the dressing on your favorite salads.