|Celery||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Potato||1 Cup (16 tbs), diced|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Frozen cooked shrimp||8 Ounce, thawed (1 Package)|
1. In a saucepan combine together celery, potato, onion, 1-cup water, 1/2-teaspoon salt, and dash pepper; boil the mixture.
2. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 15 minutes or till potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally.
3. Stir in milk, flour, shrimp and butter into the potato mixture; cook till mixture is thick and bubbly.
4. Arrange the sour into individual serving bowl.
5. Garnish with snipped parsley.