|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Hard cider/White wine||2 Tablespoon|
|Grated orange rind||1 Tablespoon (Of 1/2 Orange)|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Deep Frying)|
1) Peel orange and roughly chop the flesh.
2) Peel apple core and cut into cubes, then mix well in a bowl with orange.
3) Preheat the broiler.
4) In a bowl, sift flour, sugar and salt.
5) Make a well in the center and add egg, milk, cider or wine, orange rind and a few drops of vanilla.
6) Beat till smooth.
7) In a pitcher, pour the batter.
8) Rub sugar cubes over surface of orange to absorb zest.
9) Crush them and add cinnamon.
10) Lightly oil an 8 inch crepe pan and heat.
11) Pour in one-quarter of the batter and cook for 1-2 minutes till base bubbles and is firm.
12) Spoon over one-quarter of the fruit and crushed sugar and cinnamon mixtures.
13) Place under broiler and cook for a few minutes till bubbling.
14) Fold crepe and place onto a warmed serving dish.
15) Cover and keep hot while you cook three more crepes in the same way.
16) Serve crepes with whipped cream flavored with orange juice separately, or serve them with vanilla icecream.