|Sole fillets||4 Large, skinned|
|Lemon juice||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 Small, chopped|
|Whole black peppercorns||6|
|White pepper||To Taste|
|Dry white wine||6 Fluid Ounce (175 Milliliter)|
|Bechamel sauce||1⁄2 Pint (300 Milliliter)|
|Green grapes||6 Ounce, skinned, halved and seeded (175 Grams)|
1) Heat the oven to 190°C, 375°F, Gas Mark 5.
2) Fold up the fillets into three and arrange in greased baking dish
3) Add lemon juice, onion, parsley, peppercorns and salt and pepper.
4) Add white wine with just the amount of water that will cover the sole.
5) Place a lid over the dish place in oven for 20 minutes.
6) Take out the fillets from the dish and keep aside.
7) From the hot baking dish, pour out the sauce into a saucepan and boil on high for 5 minutes.
8) Strain the sauce and keep aside 50 ml (2 fl oz).
9) In a greased shallow foil container, add the sole.
10) Mix in the reduced sauce and milk into the bechamel sauce.
11) Stirring continuously, allow to boil till the sauce is thick.
12) Gently fold in the grapes and pour the sauce over the fish fillets.
13) To freeze the fillets, cool and store in sealable container for up to 1 month. To serve use after freezing, thaw uncovered for 4 hours at room temperature, then continue as below.
14) Place in an ovenproof serving dish and heat for 40-50 minutes at 180°C, 350°F, Gas Mark 4.
15) Serve with a side of boiled green vegetables.