|Milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Apricot jam||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Confectioners' sugar||To Taste|
|Ground hazelnuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) In a bowl, put eggs, milk and water.
2) Add the flour, sugar, a few drops of vanilla and salt.
3) Beat the mixture until creamy and smooth.
4) In a small crepe pan, melt a pat of butter.
5) Over the oan, pour a little of the batter and spread in a thin layer.
6) When underside is cooked, flip the crepe over to brown the other side.
7) Once the each crepe is ready, spread apricot jam over each creape and roll up.
8) Put onto a dish and keep warm in the oven while you cook the other crepes, adding more butter to the pan as necessary.
9) Dredge the crepes with confectioners' sugar and sprinkle ground hazelnuts or chopped nuts of your choice over them.
10) Serve the warm crepes after meal.