Salmon Seafood Pate
|Canned pink salmon||7 1⁄2 Ounce (1 can, 212-g)|
|Tomato ketchup||15 Milliliter (1 level tablespoon)|
|Lemon juice||15 Milliliter (1 tablespoon)|
|Full fat cream cheese||4 Ounce (soft, 100g)|
|Salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Leveled) (2-5 ml)|
|Pink food coloring||1 (as required)|
|White breadcrumbs||8 Ounce (8 rounded tablespoons)|
|Canned mackerel in brine||15 Ounce (1 can, 425-g)|
|Lemon juice||30 Milliliter (2 tablespoons)|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (Leveled) (5 ml)|
|Butter||4 Ounce, melted (100 g)|
|White breadcrumbs||5 Ounce (5 rounded tablespoons)|
1) In a liquidizer, place the salmon, ketchup, lemon juice, cream cheese, salt, a shake of pepper and a few drops of pink colouring.
2) Liquidize all the ingredients to make a smooth mixture.
3) In a basin, transfer the puree and add the breadcrumbs.
4) Press the mixture into containers. Chill inside refrigerator.
5) Repeat the process with the ingredients for the second layer.
6) Place the mixture on top of the first layer.
7) Place inside refrigerator to chill, before serving.
8) On a serving dish, arrange the pate and garnish with fresh prawns, lemon and cucumber.