|Raspberry sherbet||3 Pint (Red)|
|Pink peppermint ice cream/Strawberry ice cream||2 Pint|
|Whipping cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Confectioners' sugar||3 Tablespoon|
|Mixed candied fruits and peels||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), finely chopped|
|Almonds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), finely chopped and toasted|
|Rum flavoring||To Taste|
1. Chill a 2 1/2-quart metal mold, a spoon and a serving plate in freezer.
2. Stir sherbet just to soften.
3. Using chilled spoon quickly spread over bottom and up the sides of mold making sure sherbet comes to top.
4. Refreeze in mold till workable in case it has slipped and freeze till firm
5. Stir the ice cream just to soften.
6. Quickly spread over raspberry layer, covering completely and freeze till firm.
7. Whip cream with sugar and dash salt to soft peaks.
8. In a bowl fold in fruits, nuts and flavoring.
9. Pile into center of mold, smoothing top.
10. Cover with foil and freeze 6 hours or overnight.
11. Peel off foil and invert mold on chilled plate.
12. Rub mold with hot damp towel to loosen and lift off mold.
13. Serve the Raspberry Bombe to please kids.