Parmesan Spinach Souffle
|Butter||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Flour||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Spinach/Either 2 boxes frozen / 3 or 4 fresh bunches||2 Cup (32 tbs), cooked, chopped|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Eggs||3 , well beaten|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Seasoned salt||To Taste|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In the pan, melt the butter over a low heat, sprinkle in the flour, stir continuously and cook for a few seconds.
3) Gradually stir in milk, stir continuously, until smooth and creamy.
4) Stir in rest of the ingredients, mix thoroughly.
5) In a greased casserole, turn the mixture and bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes.
6) Serve the Spinach Souffle immediately, straight from the casserole.