Black Currant Crlpe Tower
|Currants||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) In a bowl, put black currants and sprinkle sugar over them.
2) To make crepes, in two bowl, separate eggs.
3) Beat yolks with salt and milk, then slowly add flour and blend well.
4) In another bowl, beat egg whites till frothy.
5) Add sugar and beat until stiff.
6) Fold egg whites into yolk mixture.
7) In an 8-inch skillet, heat 1 tbsp of the oil.
8) Add one-sixth of the batter and cook till crepe is golden brown from one side.
9) Turn and cook other side.
10) On a serving dish, place crepes and top with some of the fruit.
11) Cook five more crepes in the same way, placing each one on the "tower" as it is cooked with a layer of fruit.
12) Serve hot crepes and fruits with custard sauce.