Rockfish en Papillote
|Shallots||4 , chopped|
|Mushrooms||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Butter/Margarine||2 Tablespoon (as required)|
|All purpose flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|White wine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Rockfish||1 1⁄2 Pound, cut into serving pieces|
|Shrimps||6 , cooked, shelled, and cleaned|
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Cut out 6 heart-shape pieces of foil about 11 x 81/2 inches.
3) In a skillet, saute the shallots and mushrooms in 1/4 cup butter for 5 minutes.
4) Blend in the flour, wine, and cream, stir continuously and cook, until smooth and thickened.
4) Beat in the egg yolk and season with the salt and pepper to taste. Allow the mixture to chill.
5) In a frying pan, lightly saute 6 mushrooms in 1 tablespoon butter.
6) Spread some chilled shallot-mushroom mixture on each 1/2 of the foil heart, then place a piece of fish, and top each with a mushroom and a shrimp.
7) Spoon about 1/2 cup shallot- mushroom mixture over each foil, then
fold and double-fold the edges, crimp firmly.
8) Bake in the preheated oven for about 15 minutes.
9) Serve the Rockfish en Papillote in the foil, immediately on individual serving plates.