Strawberry French Toast
|Cracked wheat bread slice/Enriched white bread slices||2|
|Powdered cinnamon||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Strawberry topping||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) In a bowl, mix together egg and water.
2) Soak the bread in the egg mixture until all of it is absorbed.
3) Dredge the cinnamon over it.
4) In a non-stick pan, place the bread slice carefully and cook until both the sides are light browned.
5) Serve hot with the strawberry topping.
Calories 198 Calories from Fat 27
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g3.9%
Saturated Fat 0.78 g3.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 105.7 mg35.2%
Sodium 251.3 mg10.5%
Total Carbohydrates 37 g12.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.8%
Sugars 6.2 g
Protein 6 g11.7%
Vitamin A 2.5% Vitamin C 5%
Calcium 1.8% Iron 7.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet