Golden Squash And Carrot Bisque
|Yellow summer squash||3 Medium, sliced (3 cups)|
|Carrots||2 Medium, sliced (1 cup)|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped (1/2 cup)|
|Canned chicken broth||13 3⁄4 Ounce (1 can)|
|Canned milk||13 Ounce, evaporated (1 can)|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, snipped (for garnishing)|
1. In a saucepan mix together and boil sliced summer squash, carrots, onion, chicken broth, and salt.
2. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 15 to 20 minutes or till carrots are just tender; do not over cook.
3. Pour half the mixture into a blender; cover and blend till smooth mixture is formed.
4. Pour into a bowl; repeat the same with the remaining mixture.
5. Stir in the evaporated milk and mix well.
6. Cover and chill in the refrigerator.
7. Arrange the soup into individual soup bowl and sprinkle with snipped parsley.
8. Serve with toasted garlic bread.