Iced Raspberry Souffle
|Raspberries||1 Pound, thawed if frozen (450 Gram)|
|Caster sugar||8 Ounce (225 Gram)|
|Double cream||10 Fluid Ounce, lightly whipped (1 Carton, 284 Milliliter)|
|Double cream||5 Fluid Ounce (1 Carton, 142 Milliliter)|
|Whole raspberries||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Use Either Fresh Or Frozen, Extra)|
1) In a blender, add raspberries and puree.
2) In a strainer, place a muslin cloth and strain the puree with the help of the back of a wooden spoon.
3) In a bowl, add egg whites and beat till stiff.
4) Continuing to beat, add the sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time.
5) Gently fold in the raspberry puree and cream.
6) Pour into a soufflÃ© dish and freeze.
7) To freeze for up to 2 weeks, open freeze till solid, then wrap in cling film and foil.
8) Place in a sealable container.
9) To serve after freezing, refrigerate in wrapping and allow to thaw for 1 hour.
7) Top with whole raspberries and whipped cream.
8) Tiny meringues or ratafias around the edge also make a delightful presentation.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3365 Calories from Fat 2051
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 228 g351%
Saturated Fat 0.11 g0.57%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 198.6 mg8.3%
Total Carbohydrates 307 g102.3%
Dietary Fiber 39.3 g157.2%
Sugars 254.4 g
Protein 27 g53.1%
Vitamin A 4% Vitamin C 264.1%
Calcium 15.9% Iron 23.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet