Consomme A La Jardiniere
|White stock||1 Pint (Use Best Quality)|
|Mixed vegetables||1⁄4 Pint (Use 1 Gill Of Carrot, Cauliflower, Peas)|
1. Prep the vegetables: Shell peas. Using a knife, dice carrot into very small pieces; dice cauliflower into very small sprigs about the size of the peas.
2. Boil the vegetables in salted water for 5 minutes until they turn soft.
3. Boil the stock; re-season if necessary.
4. In a heated soup tureen, add in cooked vegetables.
5. Add in the boiling stock over the vegetables.
6. Serve immediately
Calories 40 Calories from Fat 9
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.97 g1.5%
Saturated Fat 0.24 g1.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1.2 mg0.4%
Sodium 193.9 mg8.1%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.67 g2.7%
Sugars 1.3 g
Protein 3 g6.8%
Vitamin A 8.5% Vitamin C 1.9%
Calcium 1% Iron 0.07%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet