Consomme A La Jardiniere
|White stock||1 Pint (Use Best Quality)|
|Mixed vegetables||1⁄4 Pint (Use 1 Gill Of Carrot, Cauliflower, Peas)|
1. Prep the vegetables: Shell peas. Using a knife, dice carrot into very small pieces; dice cauliflower into very small sprigs about the size of the peas.
2. Boil the vegetables in salted water for 5 minutes until they turn soft.
3. Boil the stock; re-season if necessary.
4. In a heated soup tureen, add in cooked vegetables.
5. Add in the boiling stock over the vegetables.
6. Serve immediately