Peppered Lobster Thermidor
|Cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Red pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Dry mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Lobster meat||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lobster shell||8 (Half Lobster)|
|Thinly sliced fresh mushrooms||1⁄2 Pound|
|Bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Grated cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped chives||2 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a skillet, melt the butter, stir the flour, blend well.
3) Gradually stir in the cream and cook, until thick.
4) Stir in the salt, pepper, paprika, mustard and Worcestershire.
5) Remove from the heat, stir in the add yolks, sherry, vinegar and lemon juice.
6) Stir in the lobster meat and mushrooms, mix thoroughly.
7) In empty lobster shells, spoon the mixture and sprinkle with the crumbs, cheese and chives.
8) Place the stuffed lobster shells under the broiler for 10 minutes.
9) Serve the Lobster Thermidor, immediately on a serving platter.