Fruit Parfait With Cinnamon Tortilla Strips
|Strawberries||1 Cup (16 tbs), slice|
|Raspberries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Blueberries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Orange juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Whipped cream||3 Ounce|
|Tortilla strip||4 (Flavored with cinnamon and sugar)|
1. In a bowl, mix together the sliced strawberries, orange juice and sugar. This will help bring out the juices in the berry.
2. In a tall glass, add half of the berries.
3. Top with a dollop of the whipped cream.
4. Add some raspberries and another dollop of whipped cream.
5. Top with blueberries and another dollop of whipped cream.
6. Add some strawberries and drizzle some of the juice from the mix into the glass.
7. Serve as dessert.