|Refrigerator crescent roll||6 (1 Package)|
|Sliced swiss cheese||6 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Sesame seeds||2 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat the oven according to temperature mentioned on the package of the rolls.
2. Open and separate the rolls.
3. Slice cheese to size of each roll.
4. Place cheese slice over each roll and roll-up.
5. Arrange them on a baking sheet.
6. Sprinkle each roll generously with sesame seeds.
7. Bake on the middle level of the preheated oven until golden.
8. Serve the Cheesy Crescents warm, as a snack or a side.