Welsh Rarebit Souffle
|For the souffl� mixture:|
|For the filling:|
|Cheese||1 Ounce, chopped / grated|
|Made mustard||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
1. In a pan mix the cornflour smoothly with the milk, put, bring to boiling point and boil for 1 minute stirring all the time.
2. Add seasoning and when cooled add yolks.
3. In a bowl beat whites stiffly and fold into mixture.
4. In an omelette pan, heat the butter pour in the mixture and cook until lightly browned on the under side, then brown under the grill.
5. In a pan melt the cheese with the butter, milk and season.
6. Pour the sauce over the omelette, fold in half and serve at once.