French Breakfast Crepes
|All-purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Skim milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Egg beaters||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Margarine||1 Tablespoon, melted (Fleischmann's)|
1) In medium bowl, mix together flour, milk, Egg Beaters and margarine and allow to stand for about half an hour.
2) Take a 8-inch nonstick skillet or crepe pan, lightly grease it and heat over moderate-high heat.
3) Ladle in scant 1/4 cup batter, moving pan in such a way so as to cover the bottom.
4) Cook for 1 to 2 minutes, turn and cook further for half a minute to 1 minute.
5) Arrange on a waxed paper.
6) Fold in the batter and repeat the process so as to make 10 crepes.
7) Stuff with fillings of your choice and 2 crepes make a good serving.