1. Cut the bread into half for convenience.
2. Take a small bowl, whisk together the milk, egg whites, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
3. Pour into a 9 X 13-inch baking dish.
4. Nipping the pieces of the bread, soak it in the milk mixture for a few minutes.
5. Coat a large nonstick frying pan with nonstick spray and heat the pan over medium-high heat.
6. Pour in 1 tablespoon of the oil.
7. Add half of the bread and brown the pieces for about 2 1/2 minutes per side.
8. Repeat the same action with the remaining oil and bread.
9. Arrange the bread on a serving platter and serve hot.