|Condensed creamy onion soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Condensed tomato soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Canned white beans||16 Ounce, rinsed and drained (1 Can, Small Sized)|
|Kielbasa||3⁄4 Pound, cut into 1/2-inch slices|
|Potatoes||3⁄4 Pound, peeled and quartered (4 Small Sized)|
|Carrots||3 Medium, cut into 1/2-inch pieces to make 1 cup|
|Fresh thyme leaves/1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon, snipped|
|Fresh thyme sprigs/Fresh parsley sprigs||2 (For Garnish)|
1. In a large, casserole or stock pot, combine all the ingredients.
2. Set the casserole on a medium high flame and heat to boiling, stirring frequently.
3. Once the liquid comes to a boil, reduce the heat and cover the casserole with a lit.
4. Simmer the sausages and vegetables for 25 minutes until they are tender. Stir once in a while to prevent them from sticking to the pan.
5. Remove and discard the bayleaf.
6. Turn the Quick Cassoulet into a serving casserole or ladle into soup plates.
7. Serve hot, garnished with thyme and accompany with crusty bread.