Cranberry Souffle Salad
|Orange juice||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Whole cranberry sauce||16 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Raspberry flavored gelatin||6 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Whipping cream||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Orange leaves||4 (For Garnish)|
1) In a medium saucepan, combine 1 1/4 cups of the orange juice, cranberry sauce, and raspberry-flavored gelatin
2) Cook over medium heat, stirring well until the gelatin is dissolved.
3) Add the remaining orange juice.
4) Chill until the mixture is partially set (preferably of consistency of unbeaten egg whites).
5) Beat the cream in a small bowl until soft peaks form.
6) Fold into the gelatin mixture.
7) Chill until the mixture mounds.
8) Pour into the Jelly-Ring mold.
9) Chill for 4 to 6 hours or until firm.
10) Unmold the salad mixture.
11) Fill center of the salad with orange chunks and, if desired, with sugar-coated cranberries.
12) Garnish with orange leaves and serve.