Broccoli Au Gratin
|Broccoli||1 Pound (450 Gram)|
|Shoulder ham slice||6|
|Cheddar cheese||2 Ounce, grated|
|Corn oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Onions||4 Ounce, chopped (100 Gram)|
|Tomatoes||8 Ounce (225 Gram)|
|Seasoning||1 Teaspoon (Marmite)|
|Tomato puree||1 Tablespoon|
1. To make the sauce, place oil and onions in a small saucepan and cook for 5 minutes.
2. Add the roughly-chopped tomatoes and cook until mushy, about 10 minutes.333
3. Stir in the Marmite, seasoning, sugar and tomato purde.
4. Trim and cook the broccoli in boiling salted water until just tender, 10-15 minutes depending on thickness.
5. Divide broccoli between the ham slices and roll up.
6. Place in an ovenproof dish.
7. Spoon the sauce over the broccoli and sprinkle with cheese.
8. Place the dish under a moderate grill to reheat the broccoli and just melt the cheese.
Calories 226 Calories from Fat 114
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g19.8%
Saturated Fat 4.6 g23%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 42.2 mg14.1%
Sodium 443.4 mg18.5%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.4%
Dietary Fiber 4.2 g16.7%
Sugars 5.1 g
Protein 17 g34.1%
Vitamin A 26.9% Vitamin C 184.8%
Calcium 17.3% Iron 9.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet