Bacon and Egg Soufflés
|Eggs||8 , separated|
|Light cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Celery salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a skillet and fry bacon in it until crisp.
3) Drain on absorbent paper and crumble into bits.
4) Take a bowl and beat egg yolks in it until lemon-colored and thick.
5) Add seasonings, cream and bacon bits. Blend nicely.
6) Beat the egg whites until stiff but not dry.
7) Fold into the bacon mixture.
8) Pour into 6 individual greased baking dishes.
9) Place the dishes in a pan of hot water and bake, uncovered, for about 25-30 minutes or until puffed.
10) Serve Bacon and Egg Soufflés hot.