|Beef broth||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Potatoes||8 , peeled|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 250 degree F.
2. In a saucepan, place the sausages and add enough broth to cover them; slowly simmer sausages for about 10 minutes.
3. Keep aside 6 sausages and chop the rest into small pieces.
4. In a greased baking dish or casserole, spread a layer of potatoes.
5. Then, Spread half of the sliced sausages.
6. Sprinkle little flour and season with salt and pepper to taste.
7. Spread the remaining slices of sausages, then the remaining potatoes and sprinkle flour.
8. Finish by arranging the whole sausage links on top.
9. Pour the milk and dot with butter.
10. Cover the dish with a greased waxed paper to prevent quick browning.
11. Place the dish in the oven and bake for 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours.
12. Serve immediately.