Apple Coconut Crepe Dessert
|Dessert crepes||8 Large|
|Tart cooking apples/1 pound can, cooked sliced apples||4|
|Coconut cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter stick||1 1⁄2|
|Unsalted butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (1 stick)|
|Coconut cream||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Unsalted butter||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (1 1/2 sticks)|
|Cream of coconut||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Orange rind||1 Teaspoon, grated|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Grated orange rind||1 Teaspoon|
1. Peel the apples halve and core them
2. Cut into thin slices and toss in a little lemon juice to prevent browning.
3. To make the filling, in a non-stick sautÃ© pan, melt the butter.
4. Add apple slices and toss, cooking until they are golden and soft.
5. Add cream of coconut and toss to coat.
6. Take pan off the heat and set aside to cool.
7. Tto make the sauce, in a saucepan melt the butter on a low heat.
8. Blend in remaining ingredients for sauce and heat through without boiling.
9. Just before serving, re-heat sauce.
10. Spoon 2 tablespoons of the apple filling down each crepe
11. Fold over the sides neatly.
12. Reheat in a pan using a little butter, until golden.
13. Slide onto a serving plate.
14. Spoon sauce over the crepes.
15. Serve immediately.