French Onion Soup
|Onions||4 Large, sliced very thin|
|Canned bouillon||1 Quart (Or Cubes Or Homemade)|
|Bouillon||1 Quart (Canned, Cubes Or Homemade)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|French bread slice||6 , toasted|
1) SautÃ© onions in margarine until golden.
2) Mix in bouillon, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper and then allow the mixture to come to a boil.
3) In individual casseroles or in one large casserole, place bread slices.
4) Spoon over soup and sprinkle the bread with cheese when it comes to top.
5) Broil it to brown lightly.
6) Top with more cheese, if desired.
7) Serve at once.