|Parmesan cheese||2 Teaspoon, grated|
|Eggs||2 Large, separated|
|Reduced-calorie margarine||4 Teaspoon (1 Tablespoon Plus 1 Teaspoon)|
|All-purpose flour||3 3⁄4 Teaspoon (Enriched, 1 Tablespoon Plus 3/4 Teaspoon)|
|Enriched all purpose flour||3 3⁄4 Teaspoon (1 Tablespoon Plus 3/4 Teaspoon)|
|Skim milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), heated|
|Swiss cheese||2 Ounce, shredded|
|White pepper||1 Dash|
|Cream of tartar||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Prepare two 10-ounce custard cups with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Sprinkle the cups with Parmesan cheese and ensure that the bottom and the sides of the cups are coated
3. Cut 2 pieces of foil so that they can go around the custard cups. The foil sheets should be four inches wide to extend above the cup.
4. Wrap the foil around the cups and secure in place. The rim should extend 2 inches above the cups.
5. Set aside till needed
6. Preheat oven to 325°F
7. In a small bowl, crack the eggs and separate out the egg yolks. Beat the egg yolks well and set aside
8. In a nonstick sauce pan, place the margarine and heat well over medium heat till bubbly
9. Add the flour to the pan and mix well with a wire whisk to ensure that it is mixed well
10. Add in milk and continue to whisk with the wire whisk till the mixture is smooth and well combined.
11. Add a small amount o hot sauce to the beaten yolks and mix well
12. Slowly add the yolk mixture to the rest of the sauce and mix well to prevent the mixture from curdling.
13. Add the cheese, salt, paprika, and pepper while stirring continuously till completely mixed and smooth in texture. Do not boil this mixture
14. In a small bowl, tip in the egg whites and beat them till foamy
15. Add the cream of tartar and beat till stiff peaks forms
16. Gently add the egg whites to the cheese mixture and fold in well 1/3 of egg white at a time.
17. Tip half of this mixture into the prepared custard cup and place in the center of the oven.
18. Bake for 25030 minutes or till done.
19. Remove from oven and remove the collars
20. Serve hot immediately