French Onion Soup
|Onions||3 , thinly sliced|
|Consomme/Beef broth soup||30 Ounce (3 Tins)|
|Dry red wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Bread||1 , toasted|
|Gruyere cheese/Mozzarella cheese||2 Ounce|
1. In large pot melt butter, separate and add onions, cooking until tender and yellow, then stir in flour.
2. When almost done add tins of soup and salt, simmer for 30 minutes and add wine
3. Fit bowls with toast trimming them to adjust and add shredded cheese.
4. Cook in oven or preferably in a broiled until cheese is melted and bubbly.
5. Serve hot over beverages such as coffee and tea.